Hi everyone! Recently I decided to create my own blog in order to save and share useful notes and things about programming, software configuration, my thoughts and interesting events.
Just few words about me. Currently I'm undergraduate student of computer science faculty. I'm interested in software development, have skills in such programming languages as Java, Ruby, C/C++, Python, Octave and so on. I have knowledge about machine learning, computer vision and don't afraid to deal with OpenCV library. Also I'm a little bit familiar with functional programming in Scala and Haskell. I have skills in Android programming and I'm in love with my Galaxy Nexus.
But I'm not so geeky as it may seem :) I like listening to different kinds of music such as rock and post-grunge rock, jazz, country, classical and other, reading books (I like Haruki Murakami) and playing acoustic guitar.
So, this blog will be about various things, not fully about geek's stuff. I hope that some of my notes will be helpful and will save a someone from effectless googling :) It's a main goal of blogging, isn't it?
Oh, and one more thing. I'm not a native English speaker, so this blog also for me a small practice for me in foreign language. So, let's go! :)

No comments :
Post a Comment